Via ferrata Speikboden
Looking for our latest highlight?
The via ferrata is of a medium degree of difficulty, starting right after the exit of the Speikboden gondola at 2.000m. You’ll overcome 350m of difference in altitude belayed and safe. The tour is considered as a circular route, for your way back you can either chose the chairlift Sonnklar or hike downwards the alpine paths of the Speikboden recreation area.
- Start and finish point: Speikboden Alm at 2.000m, reachable by the cablecar Speikboden
- Difficulty: B (moderately difficult)
- Character: family-friendly
- Securing: Steel cable, clamps, rope bridge, suspension bridge
- Best season: June-October
- View: Dolomites, Rieserfernergruppe, Venedigergruppe, Zillertaler alps
- Equipment: climbing harness, via ferrata set, helmet, solid shoes
Rental of the equipment:
It is possible to rent the equipment for the Via Ferrata at the mountain station of the cablecar Speikboden. The daily rate for the complete equipment (climbing harness, via ferrata set and helmet) is as follows:
- 12.00 € for adults
- 6.00 € for children under 16 years