Our ski resorts in the Alps: Plan de Corones, Speikboden, Klausberg
Skiing or tobogganing directly in front of the hotel
84 mountains higher than 3,000m, a winter wonderland and impressive panoramic views. Experience the sheer fun of the pistes on the South side of the Alps. A unique skiing experience between 950 and 2,510 metres altitude. 100% guaranteed snow, 100% nature, 100% fun!
The Skiworld Ahrntal ski area is situated in the vicinity of our hotel. And the best part of it is that you only need one lift pass to enjoy all the runs: one pass gives access to all the lift facilities and pistes of the Skiworld Ahrntal. The Speikboden and Klausberg ski areas are included, as are the lifts in Rio Bianco/Weißenbach and Riva di Tures/Rein in Taufers!
Our amenities for you include:
- Ski rental
- Free ski shuttle (Plan de Corones/Kronplatz, Speikboden)
- Competent ski-rental partner shops
- Heated ski lockers for your ski equipment
Skiworld Ahrntal - snow guarantee until April
The best choice for the whole family
1 skipass / 4 ski resorts
Conveniently located a stone’s throw from our hotel, the Skiworld Ahrntal ski area offers 100% snow guarantee well into spring, as well as:
- 23 lifts and cable cars in the Skiworld Ahrntal from 950 to 2,510 metres.
- 73 km of pistes (37% blue/easy, 39% red/medium, 24% black/difficult)
- breath-taking panoramic views of 84 mountains above 3,000m
- Guaranteed snow thanks to extensive snowmaking until after Easter
- Designated as the most family-friendly skiing region in Italy – the perfect choice for a family holiday
- 3 ski schools with a total of 93 qualified and registered ski instructors – in the vicinity of our hotel
- Longest toboggan run in South Tyrol with a length of 10 km - night-time tobogganing with fun in an Alpine hut
- Twice the fun: new ski nursery with professional childcare and playful skiing lessons by the valley terminal of the cable car!
- Family-sized adventure with the Klausberg-Flitzer Alpine coaster, the Dino Fun Line, the Kids’ Park and lots of fun in one of the biggest fun parks in the Alps.
- Après ski in many rustic ski huts and après ski meet-ups!
- Gourmet ski huts, one of which was awarded as best ski hut of the year
- Kids’ Ski World with 6 magic carpets, the Klausi express, a slide, the witches’ slalom and more
- Mountain igloo with overnight accommodation directly in the skiing region
- Several times training area of the national ski teams
- Free ski bus connecting the hotel to the main pistes every 20 minutes
Plan de Corones – South Tyrol’s best ski resort
Towering above the valley just a 25-minute drive from our hotel, Mt. Plan de Corones/Kronplatz is South Tyrol's no. 1 ski mountain, and renowned far beyond the region’s borders. This sunny ski resort is part of the Dolomiti Superski network and spoils skiers and mountain enthusiasts with 120 kilometres of slopes as well as 30 ultramodern ski lifts. The lifts are extremely capacious and there is no queuing time to speak of, which means that you can ski without interruptions! Every day, our free ski shuttle drives you there and picks you up in the afternoon.
A child-friendly alternative: the Speikboden ski area
The ski resort of Plan de Corones/Kronplatz is not the only ski resort in the area offering marvellous winter experiences. Only two minutes by car from our hotel, the family-friendly ski resort of Speikboden awaits with ca. 30 kilometers of slopes. The best part is that one of the downhill slopes and a toboggan run lead directly to the Alpine Luxury Spa Resort Schwarzenstein! In addition, our free ski shuttle takes you to the lifts of the Speikboden ski area, which features a snow park, a kids’ club and a 10-km long toboggan run. At the ski resorts of Plan de Corones/Kronplatz and Speikboden, snow is guaranteed until Easter for unbridled fun throughout the winter season.
Fun for young and old: the Klausberg ski area
At a ten-minute walk from our hotel there is also the family-friendly ski resort of Klausberg, with 30km of perfectly groomed runs and modern lifts. Another highlight for your skiing holiday in South Tyrol: we regularly guide our guests to the Sellaronda, the legendary ski tour around the Sella Group in the UNESCO-listed Dolomites (distance: approx. 40 minutes).
THE SCHWARZENSTEIN SKI DEPOT
from the hotel to the slope
Skis, helmets, ski boots and other equipment may be easily and dry stored directly at the hotel during your stay at the Wellnessresort Schwarzenstein in South Tyrol