Some like it hot… With these sauna tips, we hope to guide our guests through their first sauna session and help them enjoy this experience here at Hotel Schwarzenstein in the Dolomites. There are some important rules for sauna that we recommend following to make it a pleasurable and safe experience.
- Before starting a sauna session, please shower and dry thoroughly. Then, your first sauna experience may begin!
- Sit or lie down on a towel – if possible, with your legs raised.
- Have a healthy sweat and enjoy your sauna session! Once you are done, stand up slowly and go outdoors.
- Take a deep breath of fresh air. This way you can cool off your airways!
- Now it’s time to shower! Start by setting the water temperature to lukewarm and gradually proceed to colder temperatures. Use the overhead or dousing shower, the lateral shower heads or the rain shower.
- If you wish, you can rub your body with crushed ice from the Ice lion.
- Rest and relax for ca. 15 minutes. We highly recommend that you keep your legs raised.
- Depending on how you feel, you can repeat the sauna session twice to three times.
Read our sauna tips carefully, and your spa session in the Dolomites at Hotel Schwarzenstein may begin! Stand by to be amazed by our lavish sauna world ... we wish you a regenerating, unforgettable experience!