Some sauna tips by wellness hotel Schwarzenstein near the Dolomites
Useful tips for a perfect sauna session
With these sauna tips, we, the team of the wellness hotel Schwarzenstein in the Dolomites, hope to guide our guests through their first sauna session and help them enjoy this experience at its fullest. When it comes to a sauna session, it is important to follow certain rules, in order to make it a sweathy, pleasurable, and more importantly safe experience.
- Before starting a sauna session, please shower and dry thoroughly. Then, your first sauna experience may begin!
- Sit or lie down on a towel, if possible with your legs raised. Have a healthy sweat and enjoy your sauna session! Once you are done, stand up slowly and go outdoors.
- Take a deep breath of fresh air. This way you can cool off your airways!
- Now it’s time to shower! Start by setting the water temperature to lukewarm and gradually proceed to colder temperatures. Use the overhead or dousing shower, the lateral shower heads or the rainshower.
- If you wish, you can rub your body with crushed ice from the Ice lion.
- Rest and relax for ca. 15 minutes. We highly recommend that you keep your legs raised.
- Depending on how you feel, you can repeat the sauna session twice to three times.
Read our sauna tips carefully and your spa session in the Dolomites at Hotel Schwarzenstein may begin! Stand by to be amazed by our lavish sauna world ... we wish your a regenerating, unforgettable experience!