Ski Safari: Sellaronda Dolomites
incl. guided ski tour around the sella massif (skipass and meal not included)
Every week, a ski guide will accompany you to ski the slopes of the most beautiful mountains in the world. The UNESCO World Heritage Dolomites set the backdrop for the “Sellaronda,” the legendary ski tour around the Sella massif.
(min. 4 people)
Your holiday benefits
- 5.000m Spa with 9 swimming pools with 25m infinity sports pool (relaxation pool), activity pool for families, in and outdoor pools respectively, 4 for you hot Jacuzzis, natural bathing pond
- Eventsauna with panoramic window and 9 other different saunas, steam and sweating baths with water adventure trail, plunge pool in pond and sauna infusion with attendant
- Sheer relaxation: 7 luxury rest and relaxation rooms committed to the 5 elements
- Beauty Vital Lounge with more than 100 beauty and wellness treatments incl. Private SPA
- Schwarzenstein’s All-Inclusive with gourmet à la carte menu choices at dinner, wellness vitality snacks and cake buffet in the afternoon and breakfast. Free soft drinks from the self service buffet
- Guided hiking, sports and vitality programme all year round, huge gym and gymnastic room
- Family-friendly Kids and Teenie Club, adventure parcour, sea of balls, climbing wall etc.
- PREMIUM HOLIDAYPASS – gives you free access to buses and regional trains throughout South Tyrol including various tourist offers, or perks
- Winter: Skiworld Ahrntal with 73 km of slopes (with downhill run to the hotel), snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, tobogganing, touring skis and over 30 alm huts open
- Summer: hiking trails, MTB trails, rustic alpine huts, 2 mountain railways, Taufers Castle, historic mine museum with respiration centre