... mountains of skiing adventures!
84 mountains above 3000 m, a white winter wonderland and impressive panoramic views. Experience the sheer fun of the pistes on the South side of the Alps. A unique skiing experience between 950 and 2,510 metres altitude. 100% guaranteed snow, 100% experience of nature, 100% fun!
Where? The Skiworld Ahrntal is situated in the most beautiful valley of South Tyrol.
The best part of it: One valley - one ski pass! Included in one ski pass are all lifts and cable cars and pistes of the Skiworld Ahrntal!
- 23 lifts and cable cars in the Skiworld Ahrntal from 950 to 2,510 metres.
- 73 km of pistes (37% blue/easy, 39% red/medium, 24% black/difficult)
- Breathtaking panoramic views of 84 mountains above 3000 m
- Guaranteed snow because of extensive snowmaking until after Easter
- Designated as the most family-friendly skiing region in Italy
- 3 ski schools with a total of 93 qualified and registered ski instructors
- Longest toboggan run in South Tyrol with a length of 10 km - night-time tobogganing with fun in an Alpine hut
- Twice the fun: New top ski nursery in the respective lower cable car station with professional childcare and playful skiing lessons!
- Family adventure world with Alpine coaster Klausberg-Flitzer, Dino-Fun-Line, Kids-Park and fun and action in one of the biggest and best fun parks in the Alps.
- Après ski in many rustic ski huts and après ski meet-ups!
- Top gourmet skiing huts! Given the award of best ski hut of the year!
- Kids-Skiworld for all snow-loving rascals: 6 magic carpets, Klausi-express, slide, witches slalom...
- Mountain igloo with overnight accommodation directly in the skiing region
- Several times training area of the national ski teams
- Free ski bus connecting the main pistes every 20 minutes
Perfect runs, fabulous weather and snow as far as the eye can see.
The ski resort of Plan de Corones/Kronplatz is not the only ski resort in the area offering deluxe winter experiences. Only two minutes by car from our hotel, the family-friendly ski resort of Speikboden awaits with ca. 30 kilometers of slopes. The best part is that one of the downhill slopes and a toboggan run lead directly to the Alpin & Spa Resort Schwarzenstein! In addition, our free ski shuttle takes you to the lifts of the ski area Speikboden, which features a snow park, a kids’ club and a 10-km long toboggan run. At the ski resorts of Plan de Corones/Kronplatz and Speikboden, snow is guaranteed until Easter for unmitigated winter fun.
And there is more! At a ten-minute walk from our hotel there is also the family-friendly ski resort of Klausberg, with 30 km of perfectly groomed runs, and modern lifts. Another highlight for your skiing holiday in South Tyrol: we regularly guide our guests to the Sella Ronda, the legendary ski tour around the Sella Group UNESCO-listed Dolomites (distance: ca. 40 minutes).
Looking forward to your winter vacation at the ski hotel Schwarzenstein?
Our amenities for you include:
- Ski rental
- Free ski shuttle (Plan de Corones/Kronplatz, Speikboden)
- Competent ski-rental partners
- Heated ski lockers for your ski equipment
THE SCHWARZENSTEIN SKI DEPOT- FROM THE HOTEL TO THE SLOPE
Skis, helmets, ski boots and other equipment may be easily and dry stored directly at the hotel during your stay at the Wellnessresort Schwarzenstein in South Tyrol