Modern high ropes in South Tyrol, Valle Aurina/Ahrntal
The world from up high
There are several high ropes courses in South Tyrol, and some of the most beautiful ones are right here in Valle Aurina/Ahrntal. The the high ropes course Enzwaldile, in Cadipietra – South Tyrol is at a stone’s throw from our wellness & spa hotel Schwarzenstein, while the high ropes Schwarzbachalm is located on an idyllic alp above Lutago/Luttach. Explore the high ropes near our hotel and have fun together with you familly!
High ropes Enzwaldile in Cadipietra – South Tyrol
- At the valley station of the hiking resort Klausberg
- 100% family-friendly
- 7 courses with 60 elements for climbing, hanging, sliding etc.
- State-of-the-art safety systems
- Advanced equipment
- Highlight: high ropes under the moonlight
- Open May to October
High ropes Schwarzbachalm in Lutago – South Tyrol
- Over 60 climbing platforms
- Platforms are 15-25 m above ground
- Accompaniment by professional guides
- Special programmes for groups
Contact our reception for more information about the high ropes in South Tyrol and Valle Aurina/Ahrntal. It will be a fun-packed adventure for the whole family!