There are several high ropes courses in South Tyrol, and some of the most beautiful ones are right here in Valle Aurina/Ahrntal. The the high ropes course Enzwaldile, in Cadipietra – South Tyrol is at a stone’s throw from our wellness & spa hotel Schwarzenstein, while the high ropes Kronaction are located on an idyllic mountain lake near Issengo/Issing. Explore the high ropes near our hotel and have fun together with you familly!
Modern high ropes in South Tyrol, Valle Aurina/Ahrntal
The world from up high
High ropes Enzwaldile in Cadipietra – South Tyrol
(temporarily out of order)
- At the valley station of the hiking resort Klausberg
- 100% family-friendly
- 7 courses with 60 elements for climbing, hanging, sliding etc.
- State-of-the-art safety systems
- Advanced equipment
- Highlight: high ropes under the moonlight
- Open May to October
High ropes KronAction in Issengo/Issing – South Tyrol
In South Tyrol, close to the natural bathing lake “Issinger Weiher” in Issengo, located between Chienes and Falzes, the adventure park stands for great variety, thrill and memorable experiences. We offer fun for the whole family, for both young and old. Particular emphasis is placed on the security and the advanced technical facilities.
- New: SlingShot – the human catapult
- Platform: “The Vision” with catering on request
- The biggest adventure park in South Tyrol
- Build and certified to the european standard EN15567
- New exercices and further enlargements of the various courses
- Over 140 stages
- 14 different courses from easy to difficult
Are you brave?
Then try out our new climbing tree which is over 20 meters high!
Contact our reception for more information about the high ropes in South Tyrol and Valle Aurina/Ahrntal. It will be a fun-packed adventure for the whole family!