Sunrise on the Speikboden
Early-risers can experience one of the most breathtaking spectacles of the mountains. Every week we take the chairlift up to the 2,400 m Speikboden to watch the sun rise over the ocean of mountain peaks, and return along a hiking trail.
Your holiday benefits
- 5.000m Spa with 9 swimming pools with 25m infinity sports pool (relaxation pool), activity pool for families, in and outdoor pools respectively, 4 for you hot Jacuzzis, natural bathing pond
- Eventsauna with panoramic window and 9 other different saunas, steam and sweating baths with water adventure trail, plunge pool in pond and sauna infusion with attendant
- Sheer relaxation: 7 luxury rest and relaxation rooms committed to the 5 elements
- Beauty Vital Lounge with more than 100 beauty and wellness treatments incl. Private SPA
- Schwarzenstein’s All-Inclusive with gourmet à la carte menu choices at dinner, wellness vitality snacks and cake buffet in the afternoon and breakfast. Free soft drinks from the self service buffet
- Guided hiking, sports and vitality programme all year round, huge gym and gymnastic room
- Family-friendly Kids and Teenie Club, adventure parcour, sea of balls, climbing wall etc.
- PREMIUM HOLIDAYPASS – gives you free access to buses and regional trains throughout South Tyrol including various tourist offers, or perks
- Winter: Skiworld Ahrntal with 73 km of slopes (with downhill run to the hotel), snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, tobogganing, touring skis and over 30 alm huts open
- Summer: hiking trails, MTB trails, rustic alpine huts, 2 mountain railways, Taufers Castle, historic mine museum with respiration centre